The New York State Department of Health is requiring that all EMT Original and Refresher Students to take the following courses:
- FEMA IS-100.b - Introduction to Incident Command System
- FEMA ICS-700.a - National Incident Managment System, An Introduction
- FEMA IS-5.A - An Intro to HazMat
If you have taken these courses but DO NOT have your certificates, you may use the form below to receive a copy of your transcript from EMI Independent Study Program.
All students should also familiarize themselves with the following resources:
- 2012 Emergency Response Guidebook
- FEMA ICS-346 - An Orientation to HazMat for Medical Personnel
- AWR 160W - Standardized Awareness Training
- NYS Mandated Reporter Training
- NYS M.O.L.S.T. Training
EMT Refresher Online Exams
Course quizzes and exams are listed below and will open in a separate browser window.